at Walker Tracker, Inc.
There are sales roles, and there are sales roles. This is the latter.
We all know the former: sometimes, you join a team only to find that nobody is making quota, you’re expected to do both the SDR and AE jobs, and your manager never really did it themselves, so they can’t really coach you. You make a salary but you aren’t happy.
The team at Walker Tracker is made up of people who have walked in the sales shoes many times over, and are ready to expand our team to include another Sales Executive who is ready to step into a working process, and bring their own fresh take to it, while bringing a massive revenue impact to a small but growing SaaS company based here in Portland OR.
You’ll close an existing pipeline, a warm flow of inbound leads, and some leads that our outbound marketing team sources. You’ve prospected before, and you’re good at it, but like us you understand that the best use of a good salesperson’s time is probably not spent cold-calling.
We’re looking for a Sales Exec who enjoys working with high-caliber people, and who has a passion for wellness and community. Someone who loves to be able to work collaboratively but also independently, since we won’t micromanage you — we don’t have the time and it’s not who we are.
Money is important to you, and you’re looking forward to exceeding a $80-90k OTE. We believe that compensation is important, and we can’t wait to pay you for the high-quality revenue you bring in. Your role is vitally important.
GOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive enthusiasm in our product with potential customers: our platform supports companies, communities, schools, health plans and corporations globally in building their wellness culture and supporting their people. We promote customer and employee focused values that drive our business in a positive work environment.
- Take action on incoming leads, create new opportunities/leads, close new business.
- Drive revenue to exceed quarterly goals.
- Prospect new strategic accounts with creativity, tact, and compelling positioning.
- Give fantastic, tailored product demos! We’ll train you on everything you need to know, and you won’t be left tofend for yourself: we believe that knowledge and deep understanding create a compelling sales process.
- Create and present compelling value propositions that align with our customers; play an active role of the continual iteration and improvement of our value proposition for various verticals.
- Be diligent with CRM upkeep (we use Hubspot), streamline existing processes, and follow best practices.
- Practice diligence and frequency with your relationships (customers, the Walker Tracker team, our tools) – you will be managing many opportunities at any one time. Did I mention how many inbound leads we get?
- Seek opportunities to expand knowledge of and network in the health and wellness space to reach new markets and cohorts.
- 2+ years of SaaS or software sales experience
- Proven C level selling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Experience using CRM tools (preferably HubSpot) as well as the ability to learn and use new software
- Comfort working with a wide variety of people and personalities – developers, support personnel, etc.
- Bonus: experience in contracting, procurement, technical security/privacy, RFP processes, hosting webinars, SEO, graphic design, experience working in healthcare/wellness space
- A competitive salary: base + commission, with uncapped earning potential and a straightforward commission plan
- Health insurance, dental and vision for you and dependents
- PTO and remote working opportunities We believe that time off and work/life harmony mean you’ll be refreshed and better-equipped to do what you’re here to do.
- Flexible work schedule (we work in the office 3 days a week and remotely the other 2)
- Cell phone reimbursement