Operations (Part Time)
at Walker Tracker, Inc.
This is a part-time position (expected 10 – 15 hours a week) that encompasses a potentially wide array of roles and tasks for a growing organization. You will be setting the standards and workflow for many of the operations responsibilities and working directly with the CEO and key leadership members.
WHO WE ARE:
We believe wellbeing and community are mission critical for any organization and its people. Walker Tracker is a SaaS Company in Portland, OR with an agile team and hugely exciting opportunities. Our platform supports companies, communities, schools, health plans and corporations globally in building their wellness culture and supporting their people. We promote customer and employee focused values that drive our business in a positive work environment.
GOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invoice for customer contracts in SaaSOptics (using QBO and Hubspot) on a weekly basis
- Submit invoices to client portals (Oracle, Ariba)
- Communicate with our accountant on quarterly, annual, and state taxes
- Communicate with our CFO, controller, bookkeepers on financials
- Creating and managing commissions reporting on a monthly basis
- Work with leadership team members to establish, track, report, audit budget
- Running payroll every other Friday (including reimbursements as applicable)
- Organize biz ops documentation (dropbox and in office)
- Help us stay compliant (OSHA, etc.)
- Review liabilities and work to lower burn rate
- Ensure all bills are paid in a timely matter
- Work with the CEO to update employee handbook, policies, and protocol
- Solid understanding of GAAP principles and financial management (P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow management)
- Proficient in excel for proforma updates, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Experience with Quickbooks Online, SaaSOptics, and Hubspot (or the ability to dive in, learn quickly and utilize these platforms for invoicing)
- Extremely organized and accountable
We’re excited to meet you!
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org