Walker Tracker is growing, and were looking for somebody to grow with us. We have an immediate need for a customer support person in Portland, Oregon who can jump into our programs and hit the ground running. This position is half analytical brain, half writer. If you have a good understanding of web applications, the ability to return astoundingly-clear emails within twenty-four hours, and have an analytical, puzzle-solver mind, send us a resume and cover letter and lets talk.
This is a part-time, sometimes-work-from-home, contract position to start. We’re flexible, easy-going, and fun to work for.
A couple of items that would be great pluses:
- you love tinkering with software
- you have a basic familiarity with HTML/other web technologies
- you have a sense of humor
- you write a mean cover letter
- an interest in walking/fitness, neighborhood walkability, or you regularly read the Health and Wellness blog at the New York Times are also pluses
Send a resume and cover letter to: