Above all, we know that fitness challenges work, and we think every organization should offer them whether they use Walker Tracker, a competitor, or run it in-house.
It’s possible to run them in-house if you’re able to collect and display step results with some efficiency. However, most large organizations choose to use a third-party challenge provider. Groups like Walker Tracker run thousands of these every year, so they are able to offer insights and ideas that might not naturally come to mind.
Also, when considering costs & benefits, be sure to review the following:
- Can you include all employees, including ones in wheelchairs or without smartphones?
- Will participants be able to use their existing devices, or will they have to buy one to join?
- Step challenges include location awareness – are you up to speed on privacy & security?
- Who specifically will collect & enter all step information each day?
- Visual scoreboards are key to engagement – do you have design resources to build and distribute a scoreboard?
- Does your health insurance provider offer incentives for Challenges? If so, what type of reporting is required to prove engagement? Does your team collect that info?
If the above questions give you a headache – we understand. That’s why over 90% of our customers stay with us even after they’ve seen how our solution works inside & out.
Let us delight your staff and help you generate immediate results with a professionally run corporate wellness challenge.