Our platform is hands down the most robust, flexible, and scalable in the market. We've spent years testing our technology, and proving it with real clients. LET WALKER TRACKER BE THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOUR BUSINESS. BECOME OUR WELLNESS PARTNER.
- Flexible Competition Structures Our challenges fit your organizational structure, perfectly. Select challenge goals, activities, points awards, privacy levels, team structures (or not) - even build your custom map route. It's all possible (and quick).
- Customizable Maps Walker Tracker's challenge creator lets you define the map route you want your participants (or teams) to take. Add custom milestones along the way to make it fun (video from your CEO, photos of the Kansas City office).
- Full Data Reporting Authorized company administrators have full access to a wide range of deep program data. Every program is different - the incentive management system rewards the behaviors and results that are important to you.
- Dedicated Program Manager You're never alone, our wellness experts guide your program through every phase, from initial planning to data analysis and reporting.
- Participant Support Our support system for participants is second to none. We are really proud of our support team.
- Team or Individual Competitions The competition framework is incredibly versatile, and customized to your specific requirements. Teams on multiple levels, or private competitions for individuals - all are possible.
Kitchen Table Consulting
Kitchen Table Consulting works with the nation's largest insurers to roll out game-changing wellness programs to businesses and government agencies. Their "6 Essential Steps to Wellness" Workshops offer organizations a turnkey program that combines all of the necessary program ingredients. If you want to build a sustainable wellness culture, with everything you need at your fingertips, contact Kitchen Table Consulting today.
Physician-Based Corporate Wellness Solutions
A leader in corporate wellness programming, they are at the forefront of the preventive medicine movement. Headed by a physician, we bring the power of lifestyle medicine to the workplace. We emphasize medically sound information using an engaging, supportive approach. Through our expertise and guidance, numerous individuals have altered their eating habits, lost weight, increased activity, and effectively managed their stress. Moreover, we frequently identify undiagnosed or ignored elevated blood pressure. Our approach often results in previously unmotivated individuals becoming enthusiastic participants in their health and well-being. If you’re in the NYC area and would like more information reach out to us or check out the website: www.corporatewellnessMD.com
Northwestern Benefit Corporation of Georgia
Northwestern Benefit Corporation of Georgia's approach of being "intentionally different" sets them apart from the crowd. Affiliated with The Goodwin, Wright Agency of Northwestern Mutual Financial Network (NMFN), NW Benefits integrates sales, consulting, and service in equal portions. Each client is able to work with multiple specialists, ensuring exceptional results and client satisfaction. Their health and wellness experts work closely with Walker Tracker to deliver fun, engaging, and results-driven programs that raise the bar for wellness program efficacy.
Here are a few of their offerings:
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Employee Communication and Education
- Member Advocacy and Problem Resolution
- Reference and Compliance Resource
- Wellness, with a menu of services including development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Voluntary Benefits
- Contact them at Northwestern Benefit Corporation of Georgia
With Deep Reporting, and Analysis Built with developers in mind, WalkerTracker offers robust, clean APIs that let you focus on building great teams and experiences.